Date: 12 February, 2021
What’s it about?
Planning content for digital marketing is a huge task, and not one that should be left to the last minute. It’s so easy to fall behind, chase your tail or end up posting content for the sake of it. Ad hoc is definitely not an effective or efficient strategy!
The fem-founder of Fempowered Collective is a former journalist and has honed her skills for marketing – and has worked with countless SMEs across Yorkshire and the UK on successful content strategies.
Sophie talks through her top tips to planning and creating VALUABLE and ENGAGING content that will make your audience sit up and take note of your brand. You will learn:
- How and where to start when planning your content
- What makes great content?
- Getting your whole year plotted out
- Layering your content strategy across different channels
- Focusing on what really matters to your audience
- Scheduling and time management